Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before registering, accessing, browsing, downloading or using the Site (defined below). By accessing or using the Site or by using the Service (defined below), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions set forth below including any additional guidelines and future modifications. If at any time you do not agree to these terms and conditions or do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site and immediately terminate your use of the services.
YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR AVAILING SERVICE
The Terms and Conditions (as may be amended from time to time, the "Agreement") is a legal contract between you being, an individual customer, user, or beneficiary of this service of at least 18 years of age, and Gwalior travels having its registered office at 5, Shanti Enclave, Residency Road, Gwalior Residency, Gwalior - 474005. All services are rendered by Gwalior travels through its platform under the brand name 'rechargedaddy'. Hence all the rights, benefits, liabilities & obligations under the following terms & conditions shall accrue to the benefit of Gwalior travels (together with its subsidiaries and other affiliates, "us", "We" or "rechargedaddy"), regarding your use of our prepaid mobile/DTH recharge purchasing services to purchase prepaid mobile/DTH recharge (known as "Recharge") or such other services which may be added from time to time (all such services are individually or collectively are referred as Service or Services as they case may be).
Service can be used by you subject to your adherence with the terms and conditions set forth below including relevant policies. rechargedaddy reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to revise, add, or delete portions of these terms and conditions any time without further notice. You shall re-visit the "Terms & Conditions" link from time to time to stay abreast of any changes that the "Site" may introduce.
The services are not available to persons under the age of 18 or to anyone previously suspended or removed from the services by rechargedaddy. By accepting these Terms & Conditions or by otherwise using the Services or the Site, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and have not been previously suspended or removed from the Services. You represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity.
We are a Reseller Only. rechargedaddy does not provide mobile service and is only a reseller of prepaid mobile services by telecommunications service providers or the providers of such prepaid recharge (the 'Telco' or 'Telcos') or other distributors or aggregators of such Telco's. rechargedaddy is not a warrantor, insurer, or guarantor of the services to be provided by the Telco's. Recharge sold by us to you is sold without recourse against us for any breach of contract by the Telco. Any disputes regarding the quality, minutes provided, cost, expiration, or other terms of the Recharge purchased must be handled directly between You (or the recipient of the Recharge) and the Telco.
- By accepting the terms and conditions the customer accepts that rechargedaddy may send the alerts to the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer. The customer acknowledges that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in 'On' mode to receive the SMS. If the mobile phone is in 'Off' mode then the customer may not get / get after delay any alerts sent during such period.
- rechargedaddy will make best efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that the customer shall have received the information sent from rechargedaddy as an alert on the mobile phone number provided during the course of recharging and rechargedaddy shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. The customer cannot hold rechargedaddy liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
- The customer acknowledges that the SMS service provided by rechargedaddy is an additional facility provided for the customer's convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/ or inaccuracy. In the event the customer observes any error in the information provided in the alert, rechargedaddy shall be immediately informed about the same by the customer and rechargedaddy will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. The customer shall not hold rechargedaddy liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by the customer on account of the SMS facility.
- The customer acknowledges that the clarity, readability, accuracy, and promptness of providing the service depend on many factors including the infrastructure, connectivity of the service provider. rechargedaddy shall not be responsible for any non-delivery, delayed delivery or distortion of the alert in any way whatsoever.
- The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless rechargedaddy and the SMS service provider including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney fees which rechargedaddy and the SMS service provider may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or arising out of (i) misuse, improper or fraudulent information provided by the customer, (ii) the customer providing incorrect number or providing a number that belongs to that of an unrelated third party.
- Customer also agrees to receive information regarding what rechargedaddy perceives to be of their interest based on usage history via SMS, email & phone call. This includes offers, discounts and general information. In case the customer does not want such information, they have to explicitly ask to be excluded.
USE OF SITE
You understand that except for information, services clearly indicated as being supplied by the rechargedaddy, we do not operate, control, or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in anyway. You also understand that rechargedaddy cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of viruses, worms or other code that may be damaging. You are responsible for implementing procedures to satisfy your particular requirements and for accuracy of data input and output.
By using the Services you agree not to -
- use the Services for any purposes other than to purchase Recharge of Telcos and/or to access the Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and as such services are offered by rechargedaddy.
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the accounts of others without permission, forge another persons' digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Services, perform any other similar fraudulent activity or otherwise purchase Recharge with what we reasonably believe to be potentially fraudulent funds.
- infringe our or any third party's intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy.
- use the Services if You are under the age of eighteen (18) without a parental sponsor or in any event use the Services if you are under the age of thirteen (13) years old even with a parental sponsor and in accordance with applicable law.
- post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
- post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is pornographic in nature.
- refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any other information you provide to rechargedaddy.
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services and the Site or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Services.
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Services or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such prohibition is expressly prohibited by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- use the services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it, including, without limitation, using the services in an automated manner.
- modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Services and the Site or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such prohibition is expressly prohibited by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Services or any other user's enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code or file with contaminating or destructive features.
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Site without prior written permission
- interfere or disrupt this Site or networks connected to this Site.
- take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure/ network.
- use any device, software or routine to bypass the Site's robot exclusion headers, or interfere or attempt to interfere, with the Services
- forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our Site or to manipulate your presence on our Site.
- sell the Services, information, or software associated with or derived from it.
- use the facilities and capabilities of the Site to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others.
- breach this Agreement or any other rechargedaddy agreement or policy.
- provide false, inaccurate or misleading information.
- use the Site to collect or obtain personal information, including without limitation, financial information, about other users of the Site.
- purchase Recharge with what rechargedaddy reasonably believes to be potentially fraudulent funds.
- use the Services in a manner that results in or may result in complaints, disputes, reversals, chargebacks, fees, fines, penalties and other liability to rechargedaddy, a third party or you.
- use the Services in a manner that rechargedaddy or any payment card network reasonably believe to be an abuse of the payment card system or a violation of payment card network rules.
- take any action that may cause rechargedaddy to lose any of the Services from its service providers, Telcos, payment processors or other suppliers.
- send automated request of any kind to the Site's system without express permission in advance from rechargedaddy.